this week has been up and down personally. last week I just kept getting shut down with investigators and it just literally sucked...... but ya know oh well its there own eternal salvation there throwing away... jk. but this past week has been my lowest of lows with no sucess with investigators and also just stressing out because i dont feel like i know the doctrine or PMG or anything..... plus i feel i never seem to have the spirit. the 16 hr days didnt help much either haha. anyway at this low i was pretty frustrated at myself and honestly I hated myself which is not the best thing to do let me tell ya. but it was at this moment that i found my "Enos knees" and prayed and prayed. Plus a Fast as well. and here's the crazy thing..... Monday teaching a lady named linda who we have not had any success with, idk if she's even heard the lessons weve tried to teach and with her I honestly thought seriously about packing my bags because of her, but we finally clicked with that stubborn old lady!! it was amazing I knew i was led by the spirit and i knew that my shadow was 2 sizes bigger in that room because God was right there helping us out and coverin our back. it was fantastic if you allow the Lord to send his angels he will send them in abunddance. that lesson was the best and most spiritually powerful I have ever taught but ya know it really wasnt even me. the only thing i did was humble myself as much as possible to allow myself to become a vessel of the spirit for the lord. i am so blessed to know that I for once in my life was humble and i really am trying so hard at continueing that so I may be able to allow the spirit to enter in me and go right into the investigator. i love it here. the amount of love and spirit in this place is fantastic!! saw Elder Klemm the other day too. he's learnin Italian. So today is Pday and its early morning but were doing our wash anyway. this way we'll all have clean clothes for the Temple. I am so excited!!!! even though this is the last time itsll be ok. speaking of last time, my flight is at 0830ish so be expecting a call from 7ish to8ish depend how security goes haha. hopefully my bags are under 50LBs cause then itll be an extra 100 bucks.... but yeah Im excited. oh by the way those pants we bought from Mac. cheapos!! there are strings all over the place and buttons and seams are poping everyday. Luckily Ive got a sewer in my room lol so thats fixed most. he decided to help when i sewed on a button and used the wrong color thread, he though it would be better if he did it. I dont see why those pants sorta look green! haha. Well on to another week with pants falling apart and lots of fun times ahead!! tell everyone I miss em.
Heres some pictures but i can only send a few at a time so youll get like 4 emails.
Love you all so much!!
Elder McAllister


I am so thrilled to see these pictures! What an exciting time. The last one reminds me of when David & Andrew walked on those brick walls. I still don't know how they did it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melanie!