Saturday, October 20, 2012

10/16/12

Hey!

wow Arizona huh?? that cool you like close to me haha.

So this week is crazy!! it was a good 105 degrees and then poured rain for 2 days and has been pretty chilly sens, except now has been real good weather.

I gave my talk! and it went great! i was nervous for a bout 3 words then i felt the nerves just get taken right outta me and i was made bold and powerful. I had multiple members come up and tell me my testimony and talk were all inspired so i guess i did an OK job at earning the trust of the ward.

sorry this letter is brief we don't have much time and I'm the mechanic down here for bikes because my companion broke the car haha so we got a few new old bikes i gotta fix up today plus all the missionary work.

WOW ITS already mid October!! and I'm 1 transfer down!!

just the usual with the ward they feed us well and are the most hard working and missionary minded ward I've been to. Ward Council is very interesting so now i know where yer coming from Mom.

so for P-day yesterday we went to Monterrey! which in actuality is just a place for stuck up rich people to go from foreign places haha it was cool though to see. i swear all the people were speaking like European languages and then all the shop keepers were speaking Spanish and I was the only white boy hahaha.

Oh so guess what my camera broke.... the lens wont focus or zoom or move. so looks like ill have to drop a 100 on a camera from target. I was thinkin of a Sony Cyber shot. mother advise me on this I know its your blood :)

Hollister is such a wonderful place! i love all the members down here. a lot of em to are Fire Fighters so i got lots of cool pictures and jackets and such :) I've got a cool wall of everything.

my companions my companion, still not communicating details or what occurs in phone calls with me so if it keeps like this ill have a bit of a challenge getting into the swing of things after I'm trained and he moves out. so hopefully ill come out OK.

goodness time is starting to fly. but at the same time the days are soooo long...

Hope y'all are doing great sorry I had to cut it short today but I love each of you and pray for each of your well being

ill be sending pictures home this week after we print the Monterrey ones off probably Wednesday. Love ya all

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment