Hey ya'll,
Yeah I opened that card like a dozen times..... it was pretty funny! I was
confused when I got it in the mail but thanks. It gave me the little support I
needed.
Well this week has been a week of "world ending" events.....
Obama is still in......
...I actually am enjoying my companion!!!!!.......
...and I've had the hardest week of my life.......
....I can not function the way a missionary should. No freaking idea
why...... I can't seem to start off lessons and spiritual thoughts..... I can't
seem to do anything right..... my teaching is like a 1st grader and I'm easily
confounded by questions... the only thing and I mean the only thing I can do
right is service... manual labor and yard work.... those sorts of things. That's
all I'm good at and I feel like I'm failing as a missionary.... in 3 weeks there is a
99% chance I will be training and if I can't do what I'm supposed to now as the
junior companion, how in the world will I be able to work as a senior companion
and train someone..... I'm a gonner.... interviews with Pres. Watkins are this
week so hopefully that'll help.... but ya I'm dirt.... not a missionary... in
the MTC they told me I put my standards higher than God puts His and that I need
to lower em..I can't seem to do it. No matter how hard I try and how hard I pray.....
I keep em in the stratosphere and crash and burn........GAWWWW.
Other news.... my comp ran over a cat and just smashed the back half of it.....
then wouldn't finish it so I had to kill it..... not the best idea with Sunday
shoes.... but yeah that was the excitement of the week. oh and I had In-n-Out 3
times this past week! haha.
It's actually super cold in the mornings til around 1ish...mom and pops you
know its the ocean cold that goes down into your bones... its not fun at all. I'd
take the 15 degrees there than this cold here....
I think that's about all that was exciting this week. just pushin
through.... most of our investigators have gone stagnate and aren't doing
anything...
Sorry..... we are crazy busy today and I only had 15 min to write..
Hope all is well and hope you all know I love ya'll and pray for ya'll too. Let
me know if there is anything I can do for ya'll.
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment