hey ya'll
Well interviews with Pres switched to this Friday. Everything in a mission
is subject to change haha so I guess its good, keeps us on our toes.
Still beating myself up. I guess a tad less but still doing it.
Had exchanges so I was in charge of my area with Aranda again and that was a
blast! Had the funniest and most hilarious dinner appointment ever and the most
awkward lesson ever.... a gay couple.......... it was awkward, plus my comp didn't
tell me about it.
I'm getting really good at moving furniture and packing uhauls and trailers
haha.
It's starting to rain a lot out here so the north face is perfecto.
So there's this family that the SE are seeing that make tamales and come
down to Hollister to sell. They are hilarious!! There's a huge language barrier
but it's funny what we connect about.
So on exchanges my comp and Aranda's went to them and tried this Mexican hot
coco and my comp tried to gulp this stuff and spewed it everywhere cause he
burnt it all haha it was hilarious but how I heard about it is Aranda and I
visited em late that night and the uncle reenacted it. It was
hilarious!!!.... funniest day of the mission I swear! Spanish branch is so full of
fun.
Had my adv.training in mission office the other day and it was real good to
see all my MTC guys. We had a blast together and all.... our pres let us listen to
Brian Regan..... it was funny.
So were teaching this girl named Claire, Senior, she is a rock star. is
outlining chapters of the BofM. She reads and is constantly wanting us to teach
her. She is no doubt going to get baptized. Sadly that is the best news that my
area is having right now....
Oh and on Sunday, the RSP and bishop chewed us out on our progress record
and since then there's been this huge tension between bishop, the RSP, and us... I'm
wanting to just confront em and ask what's up but seeing how I'm just a missionary
with 3 months here still idk if I want that.
Oh speaking of transfers..... yeah they are the 3rd and idk whats happening. Won't
know til 2 days before, so anything can happen but my guess is that I'll stay
here and train a greeny and yeah. but anything is possible.
So Christmas list huh, hmmm you guys are already giving so much and
pitching is so much to support me here I don't want anything. what you guys are
doing is far too much.
Thank you for your prayers, I need em here.... I love ya'll and hope for the
best.
Love,
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment