Friday, February 8, 2013

2-5-13

Hey Yall,
 
This has been an emotionally draining week and I would like to tell yal but it's super crazy and HIPPA doesn't allow it..... lol. Darn dems! hahaha!  So yeah we saw parts of the Super Bowl, then we had to go do work.... lol.  Heard it was good though.

This week I mucked stalls for pigs...... lol.   Got lots of #2 outta there and then the lady said we had to get the rocks out so we got to sift through it all to get the rocks lol. So much fun.........not! haha  Horse #2 doesn't smell bad.   Pigs.... real bad!

Als,o wired 2 different houses for electricty..... one for a single outside light and the other the entire kitchen lighting and outlets as well. Guess this is God tellin me to be an electriction. It's not too hard but I guess I shoulda paid more attention to Dad and Kotarski when they did the basement.... plus got zapped a few times.... lol.  That'll wake ya up!!

Speaking of 18 holes..... got to go golfing! with Wes! on a championship course. Which meant I sucked..... hahahaha..... but it was fun!

Transfer date is the 19th. I asked and begged Pres. to let me stay and he told me I had to wire him a large cash sum to his Swiss checking account by last Tuesday..... looks like I'm outta here.... this place is perfect for me..... I cant leave haha.

Well don't have much time cause we are emailin Tue mornin now cause we were golfin yesterday.

Have a Great Week!! Love Yal!!!

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment