Monday, January 28, 2013

1-28-13

Hey yal,

Sounds like yal been havin alot goin on!!!!

Glad to hear the girls are goin on trek! That was such a blast!! I would trade anything for that again! Too bad they won't have the Vests to be ma/pa.  Lots of good memories.

Been lookin through that little book you sent me and ahhh i love it haha a lot.

Elders Sanders is ok. He's great but he is veryyyy sluggggiiiisssssshhhhhhhh and only wants to work on his time not when its needed. But oh well I'll just keep working with him. It's makin me nervous about when he takes over and I leave... but we'll see.

The baptism 2 nights ago was beautiful! I'm sending pictures but it was so perfect and the best part was after the LA mom said the prayer, she sat down and her and her daughter just hugged and cried and smiled and ahhhh it put the biggest smile on my face to see them happy. The NM father looked me square in the eye and thanked us for what we had done for his family. We're focusin on him now! It was the best baptism I've been apart of and it doesn't even count as a "convert Baptism" but it's all good because the Lord's in charge.

3 weeks left in Hollister most likely.... I'm so nervous. I love it here and the ward is like my family now and I'm just not likin the fact that I could get transferred here. I met with President Watkins last week and was like "I need to stay in Hollister, I'll even train again" and he said "I'll need a large cash deposit in my Swiss checking account." So looks like I won't be here long..... but that OK. I'll just work real hard before I go.

Hope all is well back at home! Kayla yer already training to be a missionary!

haha Jenna broke my phone!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!!! haha JK.... all the missionary phones in Hollister are outta commission 2, so we're like completely handicapped...

Love yal

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment