Monday, January 7, 2013

WOW....2013

Hey yal,

haha so the MTC news is pretty funny, heard 45 had to be hospitalized. Glad I wasn't in that whole hornets nest.

I'm healthy as an ox! besides my shoulder that's way outta whack but oh well I got "1 a day mens" some multi vitamin so its says "Pro Edge" so I'll basically be indestructible now which will help. but ya know normal stuff.

haha the weather is interesting. probably 45-55 during the day then as soon as the sun goes down straight to 20-30s. plus we usually get rain. I'm still gettin soaked but we get the car 2morrow so that will be outstanding!! haha only down side is now my Rock Solid legs will not be Solid.... tryin to find a weight set too. well see how that one goes.

I'll try and remember to write memories. sorry I get very scatterbrained with all the people and assignments I am given. It would be easier but training is basically me and a little assistant to kinda help haha so well see.

wow another transfer dun!! Only 1 more in Hollister which I'm not happy about. ..... I love it here.  In fact I almost would live here, but it's still Cali so not a chance... haha!!!

Our #1 investigator Claire bore her testimony yesterday!! Holy cow it was amazing! The funny part is she won't get baptized until she finishes the book so we made a challenge.... 12 pages a day and she'll be done by Jan 31 so February is gonna be full of baptisms for us!! Hopefully before I take off...
 
It's amazing how much my testimony has grown seeing the spirit of the BoM work through others. It truly is miraculous to see the change and comfort it can bring to people in these tumultuous days (big word of the week!) but don't worry I'm still the same ol guy just with a lot more stress and a little more knowledge of the Savior and his teachings.

This one RC Erica..... she's is gonna give me a stress induced stroke...... my hair's already turnin grey from her.... she's just so crazy! I didn't know 40 year olds could be so stressful. I literally feel like I'm the "vent" for all her troubles....she has huge meltdowns and so I try and fix it and nothing lol. I guess I'll just listen and let her do her thing.... oh and she doesn't want to trouble or burden anyone but the missionaries lol. We try getting the HT and Bishop in there but she won't have it.... gawww lol I need like a punching bag after all the stress she's causing me lol. But then she'll have these profound moments when she bears her testimony and I'm like, dang shes a rockstar... its so weird lol!

So we do have a baptism coming up that I will be the "dunker" Ashley Maupin! She just turned 8 in a less active part member family so the dad doesn't have the Priesthood so I get to! I'm excited alot.

I love it here. I love the people. The're absolutely extraordinary. I don't like change so next transfer if I go I will not be happy lol

It's crazy how fast time is going by..... absolutely insane. I remember just yesterday I was pickin my kid up from SJ and now its 5 weeks later....... the mission is starting to fly by....

Love yal hope schools not tooo bad. and talk to yal next week.

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment