Monday, January 21, 2013

1-21-13

Hey yal,

This has been a crazy week!  Been to San Jose twice and Gilroy once and today Monterrey, seems like I've been everywhere but Hollister haha. lots of fun stuff goin on I guess.

ummm its been like 60s-70s this week soooo nice!!! haha sorry to yal.

For pday today we went to Monterrey and went to the aquarium there. Brag to Eric Drew for me hahahahahaha!!! million gallon tank in there..... it was super sick! Lots of cool fishes and such. Course it being Cali and a aquarium there was lots of enviro nuts and videos lol don't worry pops I didn't give in... in fact I almost got kicked out for opening my mouth when a  worker was talking about it..... hahah but ya know, no biggy.

hmmm not much new this week..... just workin hard and keepin busy. dunno what to talk about lol

Oh had a sit down with President Watkins. It seems to me like the two of us have gone through much of the same experiences and hardships, its very interesting. I can relate so well to him and gosh I love him. He really helped me out and I am super indebted to him. The effect he has on me will skyrocket my altitude!

Sorry I can't seem to remember anything right now about home or relatives..... the work fills it up and then some.... I haven't been able to sleep for more than 4ish hours a night because of all the people I gotta take care of as DL and Trainer.... I love the stress but just wish it didn't way on me so much..... oh well..

Well gotta run and work. hope yal have a great week .

Love
-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment