Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 18, 2013

Hey yal!

Sounds like an intense week! but a fun one! Glad yal could spend some time with Granny. Wish her happy bday for me!

Speaking of Coleman, I'm in the same district as his cousin! The one that Meg really liked that I think moved. but do you remember them? maybe they didn't move idk but whatever.

Love the new scripts but I'm so nervous to mark em haha well see what happens

So Megan, remember technique is everything with disc!!! I didn't have any muscle and was the best on the team even more than the buff guys. so remember technique, then strength, and bam hittin 120s

Pops! Ran across a real deep scripture this week! DC 93.1- The Lord wants to show Himself to all his children not just the Apostles which are Special Witnesses of Him, totally blew my mind. So now there's Temple worthy and now a step above. I'm gonna shoot for being pure enough to see Christ and if I don't get that high hey at least I'll be Temple Worthy. Next on the agenda is to pin point Kolob hahaha might need a bigger map and yer telescope

This week has been good.... had Zone Conference and it was sweet. Pres Watkins is an amazing story teller! Super super fun yet very information drivin.

So I learned a great lesson this week that I'm embarrassed to share..... I'm dreading the wrath that will be brought upon me. haha just messin.

But this month, I'm in a new area and we have a Ross..... worst place in history because..... when I heard Holland was coming, I decided to get new shoes and ties to look extra pro. Totally burnt through everything. Now I'm scrounging for laundry money.... haha so I learned my thrifty lesson and am never going to Ross again unless I have a set list of things to get, so at least I'm learning a little out here.

Other than that, this week has been the norm. You know your in silicon valley when in Elders Quorum the guys in front of you are laughing over an equation they drew out................................nerds.... hahaha

But one last thing I got a job offer this week! Remodeling kitchens and cabinets so if I ever end up in Santa Clara I'll have a job..... the guy says, so there's a bonus.

The stress is still there just because our numbers that we report don't reflect how hard we've worked. I know the Lord knows we're working our tails off but I want the WC and Bishop to know too. Oh well,  I'll just keep stressin and it'll go away eventually. And yeah starting to get relationships going with members. Slade doesn't talk much so he has started coming outta his shell haha which is really really good! He will be outta his shell 100% by the time I'm done with him!

Have a great week! well ttyl next Monday.
love
-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment