KAYLA HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!! you are way too old too fast. go back to 10. then when I get back
you can maybe grow up. A Sister in my District has the same Bday! just 11 yrs
older lol
This week has been great. really havin fun. The Zone up here is
so much fun! We're always together havin a blast! super super sweet stuff. I
think that's helped this transfer fly by. It was so fast. It ends on April 2. We'll see what happens.
The only really big thing that went on is Elder
Holland's visit. Really a great visit. He shook each of our hands and it
was cool... I think I made a good impression because he stopped shaking to look at
me a 2nd time as I moved on :) winner winner chicken dinner! His eyes are the
most intense neon piercing bright blue I've ever seen! and I'm 100% sure he's
seen the Resurrected Lord. He is a very passionate man and he is even more
passionate about missions. He gave us a good balance of gratitude, spiritual
uplifting, and a swift kick in the pants to get to work. Took some good notes
and hopefully it'll stick for a long time. I was sorta scared I'd vaporize in
front of him haha but that wasn't the case.
Anyway gotta run.... almost outta time. Hope to hear from you Monday and
have a wonderful Easter, a good talk is called It's Easter Time Again by Elder
Richards.
Love each of you! when you do stuff go all in every time! Don't
hesitate, just go 100%.... go big or go home. If you do that, yal always come out
triumphant.
Love
-Elder McAllister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment