Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st, 2013

Hey yal! wow Meg's drivin freeway??? I remember when she tried Peterson hahaha sorry Meg but I'm just shocked in a good way! your growin up!!

This past week has been pretty boring... lots of people called us to move stuff so I got a work out there and then I went on exchanges with a missionary in the Spanish ward. e. Aranda (he was in Hollister with me too) we had such a blast! he told everyone I worked for Border Patrol and a bunch of em got super nervous around me.... 1 even threatened to make me leave. It was soooo funny!!! I was dyin!! My Spanish is slowly growing too! I'm gonna be fluent before long!!

So transfers are tomorrow and I'm losin Elder Slade.... I'm gonna miss him. He doesn't really wanna be on a mission and I was finally getting through to him and pullin him outta his shell and hopefully helpin him love his mission. I'm really worried what will happen with him over the next few transfers.. make or break I think but he's such a great guy ahhh I hate transfers lol

Speaking of which, I might be moving apartments. Same area Santa Clara but different living because sisters are going to take over Lawrence Station ward so I'll be just over Santa Clara which will be a huge relief of stress lol.

So you can still send stuff because it'll be me or some other missionaries in my district so I'll still get it..... dunno if I'll move though.

haha yeah I emailed you about Sis. Johnson like 4 weeks ago hahaha her family never said anythin about me either but now I guess it changed. She's in my district..... super super cool girl!! Sadly she's gettin transferred but that's alright.... the Lord has a place for everyone at anytime. super cool sister though.

Sorry wish I had more time but were slammed today! I love yal!!

oh yeah Holland said no pics.... I was tempted though hahaha
get me the name of Dallon's MPres and I'll see if I can find her.

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment