Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013....Tax Day

Hey yal,

MEGAN HECK YES!!!!!!!! I almost got thrown outta the library I yelled so loud haha. HECK YES!!! Way to go...... that's my sister! It's all up hill now. It's funny how it works in discus. It's like there's a brick wall at the 100 ft line and once you bust it wide open, you throw 100s all day long. Way to go! Keep working your chest muscles and keep nailin that technique and yal hit 120s easy this season. Way to go!!

So thanks for the money. I am getting much better. Mission helps people grow in many ways...... hopefully I got thrifty knocked into the line up of blessings.

Thanks for doing my taxes pops..... they were on my mind the past while and I was just waiting for the IRS to show up at my door lol.

This week was great with the temple! Last one in the celestial room lol it is just so peaceful and I can finally breathe. So much hustle and bustle down here.

This week is really good...... lots of good stuff starting to happen. The ward is finally liking us.! We bore our testimonies on Sunday and it was like boom night and day difference! Good things to come hopefully!

KK how is your math?

Pops how are you?....... like with everything? Been on my mind lately.

Tell Eric he is an ol fart but still meets the requirements for cool hahaha and tell him to get some mot sticks and send me the tab! I'll send a card this week

Ketywan is really from Vanuatu...... learned English on his mission. Super awesome guy! He's getting me a Lava lava when he goes home! We have so much fun together and we actually talk! It's nice to have a comp that talks lol.

Went golfing last week for pday. Super cheap up here...... 9 bucks for a bucket of 100. Really fun, really windy, so they went sky high and 20 yards forward lol. I got a few good ones in though.

Hope all is well back home.... I gotta run though ! So much work to be done in such a short amount of time! Love you all sooo much.

Read the talk by Holland called "Good Things to Come"..... probably on LDS.org. It's my absolute favorite in all history.

Love
-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment