Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birthday Week

Hey Yal,
Sounds like a fantastic week.... nothing big, just goin with the flow that's awesome.
ZL is definitely different. I'm still in my area but go down to the Mission office frequently and have a million more meetings....... like a million. literally. but its good. Went on exchanges with the APs, that's a thing zl do too. I was on egg shells cause our area isn't productive and so he was a little disappointed. Oh well, just keep doin my best and the Lord will take care of the rest. The elders say I've totally changed from a week ago...... not cool, I want to be myself but yet they say I've changed. Hopefully it's for the better. I get alot more face time with President Watkins now too which is good. He's a great guy!
Life's good right now..... having awesome times with families. They love us here and we have such good times and also such spiritual times too!
 
So yesterday we went over to our favorite family, the Yuen's...... love em so much. We go every Sunday and this time was the wife's bday and so there were tons of families and kids everywhere and Bro Yuen told em all to go after me and so I was fighting off a bunch of primary kids for like 45 min with pillows and eventually they got me cause I was just so dang tired! And got dog piled.... it was so much fun!!! I love kids and being one haha it was real great.  I love being a missionary in those moments.
Yal be happy to know I bit the bullet and got some Pb&J stuff so hopefully that'll keep me from eatin out. It's just so much easier for missionary work to stay out and work then eat in the area we're working. Maybe I'll take a sack lunch haha
We bore our testimonies again last Sunday and it went really well.  The ward has really grown to love us which is good because they've had real cruddy elders that past few yrs. Now if only we could get a baptism!
 
Oh best news ever!!!!!!!!!!! remember Claire from Hollister???????????? She's finally gettin baptized! Super excited! Definitely going down to Hollister for that one! It's the 27th! Super happy! Clarke and I thought she burnt out and that was that but then she called us and told us. sooooo cool! Hollister reunion time!
Well gotta go. Hope yal have a great week :) Love ya guys so much! Thanks for the bday wishes.
-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment