Friday, June 20, 2014

June 17, 2014

Hey yal!
 
This week whoa buddy! freakin fantastic! so many miracles popping up! ahhh it was awesome!
 
We continued to help with that remodel, plus we did some moving for a NM neighbor and his friends and they were askin questions galor.... it was awesome but sadly if we didn't come they would not of been able to pack that truck.... amatures. lol it was fun though
 
We went to 5guys for lunch and the Clarks from Santa Clara ward showed up! It was awesome to see em! They are doing good and man I really miss that ward... they are so bomb!!
 
Had the best pizza of my life too. Little ma and pa shop called Slice of New York. Oh man it was so delicious I loved it. ever had buffalo sauce on pizza? soooo good!
 
So I'm looking back at my planner to see why the week was so bomb and literally it looks like a normal week. Same as usual. but it was just fantastic! I'm so dang happy dunno why but its so bomb! Our Saturday was packed! Literally changed from service clothes to pros like 4 times. We were running all over the area and had zero time to breath just about....it was a great day. One of my favorite.
 
This week was just so good. The Lord loves us a lot and we got a lot done and checked in on people and got to know new people and bam it was just awesome.
 
Talked to a UVU councilor over fire and I'm workin on setting things up for that. I have total faith that the Lord will open some doors for me and House on how to make it work. Full steam ahead.... car or no car. Time to get educated and makin things work. Heavenly Father knows my plan and if He likes it he will qualify it.... if not He will start adding course corrections. it'll work I know it :)
 
Went to the beach yesterday..... sooooo fun. Love it so much! That's a big thing I'm gonna miss. We just had a total blast! so much fun. Caught starfish and crabs by the Capatola lighthouse and walked the beach and it was so fun and of course played some vb! It was so much fun. Got home and our dinner canceled.... but we got invited to the Tongans dinner so that was a blast! buffet!! haha so perfect for the day. We were all sitting there eating and we were zoned out and just dead hahaha reminded me of the end of the Avengers when there eating in that shop at the end of the movie. so funny.
 
I'm so happy. lovin where I'm at right now. The ward is amazing..... literally they are some of my closest friends besides missionaries..so nice. oh btw! Tim McFarland is takin us to lunch today :) so stoked!!
 
Glad Dad had a good Fathers day. I was thinkin about the little things that Dad does that just make all the difference. Patience with all us crazy people was the biggest. He lives Alma 7.23-24. lives it and loves it. Such a great example. Thanks Dad! That trait is coming in handy with E. Tripp lol.
 
Cant really remember my dream but I had a dream about ya mom and just want you to know that I love ya :)
 
Man things are going so fast! Pres leaves next week and then 1 more transfer and then boom dun..... ah! io au e that's so crazy....
 
I'm sendin some pic. Love ya guys. Have a bomb week. knowing that I'm havin way more fun ridin a bike in some random city in Cali and getting one heck of a tan ;) hahaha man life is so great. The Lord loves us! and man is He good.
 
-E. McAllister
 
 He says....Look there are rednecks here in Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment