Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hey Yal!
 
Happy day late birthday Jenna! Hope it was super fun!
 
Man its been one heck of a long week for me... man my back just gave up the Ghost about... hurts pretty bad but I got to the doc and I'm on some steroids and muscle relaxers and have 2 more prescriptions for stuff if I need it after the steroids are gone. But on the plus side, they made me lots more hungry so there hasn't been any leftovers at members dinners haha!! Its really hard though because a certain someone doesn't exactly know how to work.... so I usually end up pickin up the slack. Which is fine, but I'm payin for it now with my back all messed up. Moving a steel stove fireplace not the best idea 2 days after a disc bulge. Oh yeah that's the diagnosis... a disc bulge on vertebrae # 15 I think. Like right on my belt line. Luckily the Lord loves me and it doesn't hurt too bad to bike. Mostly just sitting still is what kills it.  But that's OK... I'm supposed to learn something from this I just know it! haha still figuring that one out though!.
 
That slowed me down a bit this week. But we had a random referral from Mormon.org and she came to church and loves it! So that's a huge blessing! Her name is Misty so more to come from her in the following weeks!
 
We got to mount Tila Drova's TV to her wall this week.... that was super fun! She's awesome and my Fijian is basically fluent hahahaha so that is super good.
 
Well transfers are come and gone the new zone is alright... not the same as it used to be but hey I guess that's what happens with change.
 
It was cool yesterday...... felt like we needed to go down this one street and boom there was a guy who had a flat tire and no idea how to change it (what 20 yr ol guy doesn't know how to change a tire??) anyway it so happened to be right in front of a potentials house that we go over and talk about cars with sometimes so he came out and helped too. It was sweet! Plus I got dirty which is obviously the best thing ever! hahaha
 
Our ward is awesome, just sayin! The members are so cool and I love spending time with them! I seriously am gonna miss this ward. They are all rockstars and it sounds a lot like how our home ward is doing too. Not many Active members and double callings. That's how it is here! Its cool to see how everyone steps up to the plate and pushed forward ever backwards never! Its good. Its awe inspiring. Its fantastic. The YM here all got up and bore their testimonies too which was sweet!!!!! We've been pushin em for ages and finally there it is! haha it was good. Love it here. Love the people. Love the weather. Love that time I'm here. Man its just good. really good.
 
Hopefully my back gets better soon so I can get back to that volleyball! Love ya so much! Have a blast at camp!!
 
-E. McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment