Man time is just cruzin at mach 3 towards the end. Its super weird and of
course everyone loves asking how it feels to be almost going home and really I
can't put an answer to that..... its like a limbo feeling.... I cant believe it and I
cant wait for it and I just flat out don't want it.......and I am so stoked to come
home and I'm so sad to leave everyone and I'm so happy to see everyone..... and I'm
stoked to get to school and I'm sad I wont be in Spiritual school...... and I'm stoked to
date and I'm sad to leave all my missionary friends. I just flat out don't know
how to feel. I must be broken or something.
Speaking of being broken..... guess who messed up their elbow! This guy! hahaha
playing volleyball with polys totally went up for a spike and so did a 250LB
Samoan and are forearms hit each others and I obviously lost that hahaha its not
too bad though... don't worry Jenna I'll still kick your trash ;)
This past week went by quick. Working hard and its weird saying bye... this
is a different bye than oh your getting transferred..... this is see ya....
maybe later... sucks.... really really sucks. Plus all my friends are either
gonna still be in the mission or members. and the ones coming home with me are
going all different directions to get through school... man! this sucks!!! Called alot of my favorite families to come to my outgoing. Can't wait to see
em!
The week was good. Me and Ayotte went on exchanges again which was such a
relief! My patience battery is so dunfer with trippy Tripp but that's ok... 1 more
week. I just feel really bad for the ward.. Its not gonna be the same kind alove or care.... but this is missionary work and that's what happens.
Man nothing really crazy happened this past week.... just the usual grind and
work but we did get to go to Santa Cruz for the last time yesterday! Man it was
soooooo fun! I love it to death! Volleyball, football, sports, smell, sand, sun...... just
awesome. That I will miss almost as much as the people hahahaha we got fried
like KFC chicken though. Housekeeper got it the worst, it was hilarious. We went
early and came back later so it was a full day in the sun and man it was just a
blast! I really love the beach.
Well this is my last week.... got lots of lunches and dinners all planned
out. so that will be fun. Its gonna go fast... ready set go!
love yal
-E. McAllister
Of course....another "toy" for this guy to pose in front of. Dream big Son!
Chicken cooked in a clay pot....who knew
(hmmmm, your mom knew son, it is called Pampered Chef)
Santa Cruz for P Day
Elder Tonga
Goodwill trying to sell our free stuff?
Fun times at the bus stop and on the bus
Notice the tie to match the house....he is all American!
And the shorts......
Always a VB in his arms. This elder smacked the Snapple out of his hand and it broke.
The Ocampo Family....one of his favorites
The sunset....I love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment