Hey yal,
Man sounds like an awesome awesome week. So happy for yal! Love those
camping pics! My dogs still got it!! haha sounds like he grew up and fought his
fears too lol. Glad schools going well and my buds are getting things dun back
home. It'll be crazy to see home. 2 more Sundays.... what?!? lol thats too
fast.
This week was bomb! really rough with Tripp this week though...don't know
why it bothers me so much but he is never grateful for anything.... at all. Zero
thank yous to anyone...... bugs the heck outta me especially when I help him out
with $$ and he just assumes he deserves it. GAWW! Almost got to yelling at him
but I kept my patience and slept it off the next few days. So I'm pretty stoked
Heavenly Father has helped me lengthen my fuse hahaha it really keeps my days
more up beat! but we just crammed out as much work as we could this week I was
seriously fun. Afterburner time!! Misty's doing fantastic. solid! goin to the
temple real soon. This girl, Katerine, is so awesome! She wants everything taught
and to be baptized before I leave but her parents are like whoa whoa whoa slow
down. One is a really LA and the others a NM but they are my favorite to visit. So chill and fun and we can be ourselves there. love em to death. I'll definitely
be flying out here if she gets baptized. and they came to church yesterday! 1st
time in like forever!!! haha it was awesome!!! And they both loved It. The NM
didn't come though. haha ok funny embarrassing story. Well 2 actually. So we
were talking about this bar that Cliff (NM) goes to and I was like oh the one
where that Blondie drives the big ol Chevy and he's like oh yeah that's the one! And went and told the girl the Mormon missionaries have a crush on her! So now
whenever we bike by( like everyday cause its on the main street) she waves and I'm like oh gosh..... hahaha so funny!! but awkward and stuff too. oh well. 2nd
story is we always tell people we gotta get home before 930 or we'll turn into
pumpkins and so Katerine (9) thinks that really happens!! So funny..... so we're
planning a prank this week to get some pumpkins and act like we got turned into
pumpkins. gonna be hilarious!!!! We'll let ya know how it goes later.
So I sang again.......... Jacks signed us up for it..... in front of the HP
so luckily they're hearing aids were all turned down. but yupp sang again.... was
not fun.. But people said it went ok. So I guess it was a success. I hate
singing..... well I love it in the shower and in the car but not in front of
people lol. oh well.
So I've gotta say the best part of my week was Saturday. oh buddy. It was
fantastic. Rose came down and brought more food which was nice! Haven't had many
dinners lately. And got to go to the FIRE HOUSE!!! hahah man it was such a blast! We hit it off super well.... one guy was a super less active guy and was tellin the
guys all about us and we went over the whole mission thing and then me and Ayotte picked their brains over dinner man 2 hrs flew so fast hahaha loved
every second of it and we were laughin and tellin stories and it was sweet. Literally the fire service is a mission but temporal not spiritual. I'm so
stoked... sooooo stoked and I made good contacts there so maybe I'll get a job!
who knows. It was so fun though. Loved every second of I and everything. pumped
me up to get to school!
Ever heard the game munskins? Its a super fun game... we've been playin alot
lately in the apartment. its fun, weird, and random but super addicting and fun!
I'll work
on college stuff tomorrow because today in like 5 minutes were goin to a 4 zone
sports party. Gonna be a blast!! So excited. Here comes volleyball against the
polys! Gotta keep em in line!
Love yal so much! Talk to ya tomorrow!!
-E. McAllister
making breakfast for the Zone
ladies house they water her plants for. House for sale on 2.4 acres for only $15 mil
looks like he is watering the....water fountain?
Firehouse.....in heaven
Elder Ayotte too


No comments:
Post a Comment