Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 28, 2014

Hey yal,
 
So college wise I've got 16 days to pay or have payment plan in place otherwise I get all my classes dropped..... so let me know what you need me to do...  I'm emailin pres today about it so I'll let you know as soon as I hear back... we gotta get goin though. Other than that, I'm so stoked!! idk if there will be a shuttle down to the airport but its only a 10 min drive. We'll see I guess. totally stoked for the cute girls! oh man so stoked!! hahaha.  Glad my campus is awesome!! Heard there's a brand new gym. cant wait!! Let me know what we wanna do for a laptop because I can get a discount here with my member and then just bring it home with me. Sanchez and House are doin that too. Figure its a good idea to get a mac from where they are made but let me know what you want to do with all that!
 
This week in comparison to last was not too exciting lol just grindin the days. Put more miles on that bike! Startin to put stuff together to send home that won't work in the suitcase. We'll see how that goes. We got to take down a fence the other day that was pretty fun to use tools and have a blast with missionaries!  Misty is doing great.....  she's getting involved in the ward and rockin it! She's hopefully goin to the temple here pretty quick! Had zone conference this week... that was pretty good! Our new Pres Mella is a cool guy. Hard because I don't have the same relationship as I did with Watkins but oh well. It was a good time, got to see all my poly brothers and sisters!! haha it was so fun! They make everything better hahahaha... havin some miracles with LA members wanting to help us! The doctrine of feeling needed and getting others to do stuff for you and feeling included. Man it is so key! and it helps them, help you, help themselves if that makes any sense! but its awesome!!!  Works all the time and its amazing to see the results! church was amazing. I love these members. I seriously feel like I'm in the ward. Well 8 months here would do that I guess but yeah I love em so much! Gonna be hard to say bye... really tough.... and to the missionaries too.... man sucks.  Its so hot lol we just get on the bikes and were already sweatin... its cool I'm just loosin that weight I put on here hahahaha.  Got called trunky for the 1st time by a member from the Chinese branch lol. I can't get my top button dun on my shirts hahaha so he took that as I was trunky... what the heck! judging... so bad.... he don't know me or how hard I've been working! Whatever hahaha its just funny to hear. God knows how I've been workin and that's all that matters!! Just thought it was pretty funny.
 
Life is good. Sucks because I feel like my life is ending but its good because I love every second of it! Ya gotta live it up! You only get one chance at a lot of things and so you gotta take the shot when its there otherwise your missin out on it all! A guy told me last week everyone dies but only a few people live. Thinkin about that I'm like.... yeah that's pretty true. alotta people just go through the motions and that's not what God wants us to do. He wants us to be happy and to stretch! to grow and to become who we wanted to be in the pre mortal life!
 
Pretty normal week all in all! Dunno whats goin on for pday today but were gonna have a blast!!!  Can you believe its almost August? I cant. I'm tryin to go backwards but then at the same time I'm racing to the 20th. idk whats going on lol I'm so broke. idk whats going on anymore. Just teachin and servin and the rest will work itself out! Hope ya have a bomb time camping without me! Hope Duke has a good time! Miss that pooch.
 
Have fun.... we'll talk to ya soon! love yal
-E. McAllister
 Car Show....it was so BOMB!
 Not sure what was happening here...maybe California Snowball fight?
 fixin the fence


No comments:

Post a Comment