Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 14, 2014

Hey yal,
 
Man where did this last week go? I have no idea! its just gone in a flash. can you believe it? Jacks and Sanchez always let me know whats going on with how many days left we have... I really don't want to know. I'm excited to head home and see yal but man I don't want to go.. I would do this for life. in a heart beat. so much fun. Me and Jacks were talkin no other time in our life will we be able to get together every week with our best friends or have amazing meals with the coolest people that otherwise wouldn't give us snot nose youngins the light of day. Its truly awesome. and I'm so chapped its ending,. can I take like a week break and see yal then come back for 2 more years?? I think that would be perfect. lol
 
Misty's still goin strong! Attended a baptism in south San Jose with her and Chris... man was awesome! That really jazzed her up for it and its cool to see how she's more comfortable with us and so much more talkative! which is saying a lot for her lol. Chris is super supportive and doin well. He will come to church this week when Misty is confirmed. yeah she asked me to baptized her. Man so stoked. Could be the last time I baptize someone as a missionary... man crazy! Everything is a go for this Saturday. and I'm even gonna sing.... pray for me lol.  but she is so awesome! and so is Chris that takes a lot of faith and trust and love for his wife to be so supportive. really cool.
 
haha yeah the Butlers are like my family out here. I love hanging out with them and having a blast! Bro. Butler and Bro. Hatch(sis Butlers dad) have been teachin me how to grill. Last time it was burgers and dogs and this time it was steaks! I was so nervous! haha but they turned out real good thanks to those 2!
 
We've been doing some service clearing huge weed bushes lately at a school and the guy who was heading it up actually came to church yesterday! that was real cool. as well as a few other Less Active members. It was nice. plus I love Sundays talking to everyone and just feeling the unity and stuff of the ward family. so cool.
 
So Tyler moment of the week goes to me trying to open a lock with my knife and cutting my arm.... lol after me and Jacks just looked at it and was like well that sucks... haha so funny. Its all better now. but it was so funny. lesson learned... again..  hahah
 
So I've gotten a few offers on my bike. I would love to bring it home but that might be pretty expensive. plus I might get home and realize I don't need it then it was a loss in profit. idk. Did you use a bike in college or just walk? cause the schools got shuttles and I'll have the car. dunno what to do. advice! Plus housing e. Housekeeper said his mom hasn't told him he's doing it lol..... sooo idk I'd love for you to do it cause I'm getting so busy... if not I can do it just let me know what works for you!
 
Birthday was good. went to a few families for it. It was cool. pretty chill nothing big. Ocampos the day before for a pre birthday meal. so good! then bday was service at cypress senior center in the kitchen then a few stop bys and bday dinner with the WML whose bday was the same day. They got me a UVU shirt!  So nice of em. Then a dessert and game party at the Butlers. It was a good day. Don't feel any older but hey that's what happens when you get old I guess.
 
It was pretty nice too cause this past Tues, Wednesday and Thursday we had e. Tonga with us while he was waiting to pick up his greenie. I love that guy! He is so fun man haha # poly fever. we had a blast! and it was a good break from Mr. video game lol.
 
Man life is so bitter sweet here.... I'm hangin on to every moment. I heard a quote from a mish that said "you don't know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory" man is that true.... its so true... gotta live it up while ya can!
 
Love yal so much! Hope yal have a good time at EFY and Utah and all. Say hi to my school for me ;)
oh let me know your thoughts about a MacBook I talked to the member and he's totally there for me if we want to go that way.
 
love ya
-E. McAllister
 Poly food
 Pre birthday dinner at Ocampos
 Dessert and game party at Butler's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment