hey yal
Man crazy crazy crazy week.... oh buddy....haha but I'm not getting
transferred! My prayer was answered haha it was funny in church some of the
members were askin and I played it off like I was getting transferred and they
were really sad and I told em and I got hit a few times hahaha so worth it. I
love the members here. I could move into this ward. just like that. These guys
are my family. I would do anything for em. Man its gonna be hard to leave...
haha so the WML bought me new tires for my bike so I tried to pay for it and he
kept figuring out ways to get it back to me and I'd keep tryin to leave the money
in places in his house but then he got it back to me again! Didn't notice til a
day later and I text him and he was like one day you'll be the WML with 50yr old
knees and then you will be the sensei young grasshopper. man so funny! I love
that guy.... he's the bomb! and we have the same birthday so we got dinner with them
on Thursday. Pretty stoked about it! haha I'm noticing my conversations with
members are way more in depth and friendship based rather than why is this
missionary interrogating me. haha its so awesome! and I've got 6 more weeks with
em all!
This week for us was also super super small. Like totally empty but then
families who lived here like an eternity ago visited and the testimonies were bomb! So it was basically perfect for Misty our baptismal date! So cool!! She's so
wanting it! Its awesome! and her husband who said he wasn't interested is slowly
getting interested! So dang awesome!!!! ahhhh so cool! He like was in the
corner at the 1st meeting and slowly sits closer to her and reads scriptures.
man its so cool!
This week was an awesome week! Best day of the year was Friday!haha that
morning we were finishing up that remodel.... its done! finally 5 weeks. It looks
fantastic. Should go on the market within the next week stoked for that! Then we
went to a Samoan BBQ with some of my ol members and of course my Poly
Missionaries! Love em to death! We had a blast! 7 hrs of football, volleyball,
food, soda, sunburns, and tons of laughter! man it was so fun!! I'm so sore though
haha have to fall into seats cause my hind legs are just dun fer. Haven't had
to run that fast in along time. Looks like I gotta get back into shape lol. Man
it was so fun though! Gotta love polys! Then ended the night at Tila's.... a Fijian...
for more food and partyin it up with fireworks. Pres let us stay out til 1030 to
watch em. It was so fun! Had Racule and Whaley there with too and we had a
blast! The 4th was a good day. I tell ya though I was so out of it by the time
we got to the apartment.... oh man I was just running on fumes. so worth
it!
Went to an awesome outgoing fireside last night. Man I love the
missionaries and I saw a lot of em there! It was a really different spirit
there though. Like idk if it was just no one liked those missionaries going home
or cause the new pres. or what idk but it was just different... mission feels
empty without Watkins.. oh well I'm sure time will fix that.
Still with Tripp for 6 more weeks. Really prayin my patience can withstand
it.... almost snapped this past week. It was gonna get bad but I just went for a
walk with Ayotte and it worked out. Man idk what to do..... been on my knees so
much though. Still so hard.. I gotta learn something I guess.
Oh so found dads new favorite place......a model train store. Huge, full of
every size, color, rail road company and everything it was bomb! Really $$$ but
cool! Didn't have the cash to get ya anything but took some pictures!
Really overall a good week. I'm so happy. The other day in the shower it finally
hit me that this ends. I still half way feel I'll be here forever but then idk
its a weird feeling... like I'm in limbo or something. its weird. but man I'm sure
gonna miss it.. 6 weeks to strut my stuff. Time to kick the tires and light the
fires.
Love yal.... have fun in Denver!
-E. McAllister



No comments:
Post a Comment