Saturday, July 5, 2014

June 30, 2014

hey yal.
 
Man sounds like the ward is just getting kicked and torn...
 
Glad to hear about the housing.... that's awesome. So stoked! Man that cars a beater car ....they don't have to garage it if that means theirs has to be put outside!
 
This week has been insane. absolutely  crazy. How it all happened I don't know... so the week was startin off super slow with not much going but the usual then that last half of the week just flew by!!
 
We got a random call from a guy who came to church a few weeks ago and wanted to meet so we went over and were pumped to teach him. Then he was like oh by the way I started my own church here.... io au e.... hahaha we looked at each other and were like OK here we go... it was rough. He tried pulling things apart but our testimonies were solid and the Lord confounded him which was amazing. But he doesn't want to meet anymore lol. It was so sweet though! Then we had dinner at the Butlers. They are bomb! I love them so much! They are the best family ever. We get there and start talking and the kids and cousins go and grab California snowballs! nylons filled with flour. Oh man world war 3 started. haha we all were running around throwin em at each other.(cept Tripp he got mad cause he got dirty) but the rest of us were havin a blast!! So much fun... we were all covered! and I was worn out lol seems like all the kiddos wanted to go after the missionary lol idk why? Man such a blast!! Love that family! Went over the next day to them with E. Whaley who used to be in the ward.  Word is I might be transferred next week. We'll see.
 
Biggest miracle ever. So this LA lady who doesn't agree with a lot of church stuff and her NM husband who just got married btw have a 10 yr old daughter.... we haven't talked gospel like at all when we visited. Just helped with service and talked funny stories all the time. Dude's hilarious btw. She texted this week asking when I go home and weird questions and then shes like well I don't believe a lot of the church but I still consider it home and all that and I want my daughter to have the option if she wants to be in the church. WHAT?!?!? That's insane!!! Came outta no where!  I am so dang happy! You have no idea how much I love this family. All we did was be fun and love and care for em and look what happens. Man so awesome! Charity goes along way.... like real long way.
 
Went to this group of food trucks and man  had the best food ever. Got a hotdog wrapped in bacon with sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes and may all over it sooo dang good and then cheesy jalapeno tots to finish it off.... man it was so good. Makes me think of fair food.
 
Look at that..... its almost the 4th so stoked!! You'll see a bomb picture next week. I'm excited.
 
Man what else happened... ummmmm just lovin life. Saturday was rough by the end of the day my patience was just shot.... I'm realizing I've got a lot more than I thought I had but still it pulls me down sometimes but luckily I just talk to a poly and bam I'm right back happy again! haha idk why but it just works. Man 7 weeks... what the heck... where has the time gone. Where has everything gone? Hope I did a good job.
 
Have a good week guys.
 
Love yal!
-E. McAllister
 

No comments:

Post a Comment