Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dec 10, 2012

hey yal,

So training is a blast. I love it and we get along so well.... lots of fun. Elder Sanders is a rock star. He knows his stuff.... for a greenie. I'm a lot more relaxed now that I've been senior comp for a little. Still get way nervous in WC but that's OK. We are working way hard to get a baptism in December.

So the Spanish elders wrecked the car...... totaled it.... so we can't get out to San Juan and up shore Rd to see our investigators... its ridiculous. We most likely won't have a car for at least a whole transfer.... which is horrible for us. Can't do anything just about lol certainly not get to places on time and out of the city....... if you look at our area you can see the pain we will be going through lol. ummmmm yeah well I'll at least be super fit I guess lol the new bike I inherited from the scrape pile is just as it sounds, scrape metal but it moves so that's good I guess. No one will steal it that's for sure haha!!

ummmmmmmmmmmmm well I think that's it for now. We are working hard with 2 youth that are literally looking into the font, they just need a good push.

love yal have a good week.

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment