Monday, December 3, 2012

December Already!

hey yal,

Thanks for the quote. I love it so much! I remember hearing that in conference..... wonderful.

I'm glad to hear the girls are starting to get out into the field. The work is hastening at a remarkable rate which only signifies that the coming of our Lord and Savior is getting closer.

So this was a hectic week. Almost as crazy as next week will be.  Had interviews with pres, training meeting, temple trip, and lots of work in between.

Pres. Watkins is amazing, so personal and lovable. He is great and really helped me get a grip with myself and this upcoming transfer.

You said training meeting..... yupp I'm training a fresh new MTC Elder, so that'll be a blessing and a huge stress. It's gonna be real hard.

Elder Clarke is going to be a Zone leader somewhere.  Even though the roads been rocky, I wouldn't want any other person with me in a lesson, he knows his stuff so well. He could always bail me out.

The temple was amazing! I love it. I had time to just take it all in and converse with my Father in Heaven. It was amazing, it brought peace to my troubled soul. I loved it. Its always the highlight of my week. I want to see it with the lights though!!!!

Haven't had time to write the grandparents... ill try to this week.

Next week will be crazy. Tuesday I'm taking Clarke to San Jose and then he's gone so I'll be 3rd wheeling it with the Spanish elders til Thursday then I'll get the new guy! Plus somewhere in there is zone training and other stuff. Always things to do here that's for sure.

Yeah we're teaching a girl Claire, she's a rock star. She outlines the BoM as she reads, what she felt, what she liked, questions, the whole 9 yards. It's awesome! She has spiritual experiences I've never had and is right there! She just wants to read the whole BoM before she gets dunked...... so we'll work on that. But she's solid and it's only a matter of time before she is baptized.

It's so rainy here! All day everyday!

I'll be here another 2 transfers I guess. Got real big shoes to fill.  We did stop bys for Clarke to families he wanted to see before he left and they all love him so much... which makes me even more nervous and stressed. I need a weight bench or somethings to de-stress lol because I'm so stressed if I converted that to working out, I'd be like benching 240 haha I'd be ripped! Anyway on that subject... from 7th grade to graduation I gained 25LBs, putting me at 145 before my mission. I am now 170.............-_- not good. In 3 months I've put on what I put on in 6 years.... NO BUENO haha and there's still 1 more holiday to get through lol.

well that's pretty much all I can think of. Oh wait can you take $10 out of my bank for Fast offerings. Thank you!

Hope yal have a good week and I'll cya next week.

Love
-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment