Monday, June 10, 2013

6-10-13

hey yal.
Yeah, we both got over being sick then I had a stabbing pain in my shoulder and got 45 min of sleep Monday night. That was not fun...... up all night but at least I could read alot of scriptures! haha always a positive.
Have fun at camp!
This week was super hard...... everyone's leaving on vacation and others wanting us to help em move, so not much chance to teach. oh well. shoulders killin but it'll get better over time.
So this crazy member has us over for dinner alot and one night we decided to buy some untearable TP and switched out his for ours and we get a text in the morning sayin that was a good joke elders, I used it and I'll reroll it and get it back to ya. soo funny. We pull so many pranks theses days but they're good fun and help build unity of the members with us.
Hope life's good. enjoy everything.
 
Trying to live off better money systems. would be so much easier if I didn't eat so much food lol. I know ......I'll go on an air diet! haha just messin. Haven't bought new clothes or ties in 4-5 months so it's all goin straight to food lol.
love yal have a good week

-Elder McAllister
PS. oh I'm meeting Larry Echo Hawk of the 1st Quorum of the 70 tomorrow. .....should be cool. Only Native American in the general authorities

No comments:

Post a Comment