Saturday, June 8, 2013

6-3-13

Hey guys!
haha Mom when you said you tossed your cookies all I could picture was the Sandlot when all the kids get chew and go on a spinnin ride and all let it go. hahahahahahahah gave me a good laugh thanks!

Happy bday Jenna.... man you are sooo stinkin old! Now you can go to dances... what! lol
Sounds like EFY life was a blast. It's cool..... a mission is like the same spiritual level as EFY but for a lot longer and way better. haha so just remember that girls! remember if you had fun, well that's all that matters.
Life's been alright here. Ketywan was sick the 1st half and then gave it to me. Just about lost my voice and can't sleep cause I've got so much congestion and coughing. Might be mild bronchitis? Who knows haha not fun but oh well the work must go on!
Dunno what's up, maybe just summer time but our dinner calendar is barren so were doing a big rethink to see if we did something somewhere that we weren't supposed to. Who knows what's up but looks like McDonald's dollar menu!! haha
 
So I've been here since Feb right? you think that'd be enough time to learn someone's name? especially if they always have a tag on right? Nope! my WML still doesn't know my name. I'm Elder kcilla or callack or who knows what. Really starting to erk me, but oh well. I think my time here is about done...... 3 more weeks til transfers and it's goin by so fast! Seems like I wake up, then it's 2-3, then it's dinner. then I'm sleeping or attempting to. It's crazy!!
So, the 4 elders bought Nerf guns and were going to have a war with the member's family that Lawrence Station lives with.... it'll be so fun as long as i don't cough up a lung! haha hope all is well with ya! Camp will come together. It always does. 7 seconds in, 11 seconds out. Calms ya right down :) yal do great and everybody will have a good time.
thanks Love yal!
-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment