Hey yal,
This week has been intense.
I'm glad you get to go to the temple.... the new film is spectacular .....you will
love it!! I know I do! Its really really well done and I just love it.
Glad the girls are gettin better and better at sports!!!
Man this week has been absolutely crazy!! Oh man I dunno where to start. So
it might be kinda mixed up but that's OK!
So 1st off my new address is.....
2369 Wellesley St.
Palo Alto CA, 94306
I'm covering the Stanford singles wards 1st and 2nd. Its so much fun!
Tuesday, 1st day in area I was at dinner with bishop and the other members of the
bishopric showed up randomly and we had an awesome night and I guess they
either liked me alot or wanted to put me in my place quick cause I got a call to
give a 20 min talk on Sunday. So I did that yesterday and it went well. Made
lots of jokes to keep the kiddos awake. Got E. Lavelua as a comp. yes another
poly! and I love it so much more! The white elders are just so stiff and strict.
Lavelua and I are ZLs and the zone's twice as big as my last. 27 missionaries......
like half are sisters which means tons more drama... but that's OK. We're rockin
the zone! Its one of the highest work and results zones...... tons of great
missionaries here. I love it! Lavelua is so fun too, man its better than Ketywan
seriously. Life is great! Funniest thing.... so once I found out I was going here
on the ride up, I texted Carlos Ayala (he's always wanted to go to Stanford
singles ward cause that's where the girls his age are) Guess whose
in Stanford and he texted back "NO WAY!" and I could just picture his voice.... it was
awesome! Sooooo happy I still get to see him. Plus the guy who made those golf
videos of me is also moving to Redwood City which I cover so I'll see him again
too. Its sweet. Absolutely love it here. Covering the ward with 2 rockin
sisters and one reminds me of Taylor cox. Life is perfect once again haha. This is the richest area
in the world. Valparaiso Ward is the richest ward in the world in the church. Oh
met a guy on campus from Rampart HS.... it was pretty cool. We're teachin him more
this week :) I love it! Absolutely am happy here haha.
My talk was comparing the game of volleyball to life and how we can either
be on the Lord's team or Satan's or do nothing. It was a well idea talk but didn't
come out the best. but I got a few compliments so hopefully it worked. Said "what
the heck" over the pulpit.... that's no biggy right??? haha too funny. It was good.....really lovin it here
E. Lavelua is fantastic! Love the guy to death! better than ketywan, I
think. maybe....
Life's reaylllllly good. Best area of my mission so far.
Man idk what else to say. Its just so good.
Oh so we go on Stanford alot. Man that place looks like Hogwarts and even
has a "hogwarts bathroom". Meg you should go here, you'd like it haha.
Happy anniversary Grandma and Grandpa! Hope yal are doing well :) Enjoy the
family for me! and have a really good time. Love you both lots. Still remember
going through the SLC temple with yal and it was such an amazing experience.....
thanks for going through with me :) Means a whole lot!!
Can't wait til conference! Getta go to the temple again and hear the
prophet:).... that finally sank in. We have a Prophet of God speaking to us. How
privileged are we to have that..
love yal..... have a good week
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment