Hey yal,
So this area is super hard even without fightin my sleep deprivation. The
singles..... 2 singles wards I cover.....they are only concerned with flirting and
impressing and so on Sunday not even possible to get anything done haha But
during the week it's sweet..... they do alot for us. So is pros and cons. and our WML
for the younger singles is a total jerk..... like flat out jerk.... acts like a know
it all. Doesn't know a thing, is critical of us and murmurs to the ward members
about made up things, he's just a total me monster jerk faced kinda guy.... so I
ain't gonna take it. We're havin a big pow wow on Saturday to figure out why
he's got so much beef with us..... we'll see how that goes.
So glad to hear the week was good. My week was alright. I am so stinkin
tired all the time here. idk why just am.... like I feel my eyes burnin and
could fall asleep at a moments notice haha. Guess that's what happens when you
work nonstop for a yr. The area's great.... we cover the whole stake. Lavelua's from New Zealand but is Tongan.
Sorry I ran outta money last month a little early and spent a few of my
personal. So that musta been what did it. sorry!
I am so tired! and sadly I wore the soles of my everyday shoes and now
wearin my Sunday shoes each day. Man I just can't seem to keep stuff from going
south sorry. Maybe for Christmas I could get a new pair? I'm lookin at Ross but
the last ones that wore out were from there... where as the ones from Kohl's that ya
got me like 5 yrs ago just barely wore out before these. Anyway, just never was
good with shoes was I mom?
Sorry can't think.... I'm just so fried... think I'm burning myself out or I'm just
out a yr and that's what happens. Who knows. oh lavagirls been out for 19
months.
Temple tomorrow..... interviews with pres 16th.
Keep up the VB. Meg seriously enjoy senior yr cause you only get one.
love yal.... enjoy the spirit of conference
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment