Monday, October 28, 2013

A Mom Note!

I have joined a "Missionary Moms" list that a friend of mine recommended.  She said she heard it was a great way for moms of missionaries serving in the same area to connect.  It took me several months to finally subscribe, but I am glad I did.  There are several posts that are for other missions, but every once in awhile I connect with someone that makes me smile.

Today, one mom remembered my original post describing my son and sent me an email.  Her daughter is serving in his area and Tyler is her Zone Leader.  She said her daughter sends tons of pictures to her each week (so jealous) and when this mom asked her daughter if she knew him, she said "Yes...he is awesome!"  And she sent me this picture......I love pictures! (and she said she would send me more if she gets any others with him in it!)
Even if I don't make any other connections with people, it was worth it for this ONE picture!  I am such a sucker for my son!  :)

(by the way.....the daughter is the cute blonde!)

No comments:

Post a Comment