Hey yal,
Sounds like Jenna's gonna be varsity next yr just sayin....
Meg.... talked to a lot of missionaries and singles here and they all keep saying
Utah State..... all of em. UVU.... everyone gets accepted and its like older people too.
Utah State is more of a college town and more fun they all say :)
So we had interviews with president and I was talkin about yal and told him
about meg and school and pres was like..... are you going to college?? and basically
I didn't know how to answer and so we talked and he wants me to start lookin at
colleges, like Utah state or u of u. or byui so I'm gonna take a gander at em and
see... my futures so blank and black right now idk whats gonna happen after
mission... but pres was like, yeah you get home in August so you should be gone to
school by Sept. I was like dang .... well looks like I gotta step it up and see
where the Lord wants me! sooo yeahhhhh and so I'm gonna stop running away from
the blessings given me in my P blessing and see where the Lord wants me to
go.
This week has been one of miracles. We started inviting people to be
baptized randomly on the street and got 5 new investigators! so cool! plus 3 old
investigators randomly came back to church so that was wayyyyyyyy cool!! Dinners can be awkward and there's a sister Gregerson who is from Georgia and is
the biggest "me monster" I have ever seen.(Brian Regan skit) oh my gosh, its
soooooo annoying..............and pres says that she told him that she thinks I
hate her. So now its my fault that she's a me monster and annoying haha so looks
like I've got my work cut out for me... other than that life is so good.... I love
it.
Lavelua and I get along super super well. Transfers are coming next Tue
though :/ hopefully he stays another. The missionaries here are so much
fun.
Last Monday was "poly day" and and we played volleyball the whole day.... it
was sweet. I hung with some of the Tongans for most of it but 2 of em were just
Olympians it was insane. but super fun. and they're so chill and laid back I just
want them as companions all the time..... so much more fun and productive because no
one's stressing out so bad...
miracles miracles miracles.... I love it.
I love Ether 12 too.... I love the precursor to that verse.....verses 11-22, all
those miracles and great things were done "by Faith". Count how many times the phrase "by faith" or "have faith" or just "faith" is in those 10 verses. Its remarkable
and lays it out how we should live and what faith can do!
love yal.... have a good week. Know that I'm super happy and loving every
second right now.... even the morning when I'm tired haha
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment