Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oct 14, 2013

Hey yal,

MEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm doing jumping jacks and did 20 laps round the church!!!!!! that's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get free college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ssoooooo happy for you Meg and the best part is..... there both solid LDS colleges and will let you go on a mish and still honor the scholorship!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ssssssooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's amazing!!! Meg do you realize what you have??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? you can study whatever you want for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ssooo cool!!!!!!(have fun reading that aloud) hahahahahaha

Man that makes me wish I did better in school.... kind of... haha man I can't do nothing!!(George Lopez for ya meg)

Wow, then to add to that Jenna's a VB playmaker!!! golleeeee why's everyone deciding to grow up now??? Jenna's gonna break some records for sure!!! plus Megan's on an all star softball game. All Star meaning best of the best. meaning your crazy good! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

This is great news!!!!!! I am sooo happy.... you have no idea! ask Lavelua.... I'm so happy! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The only thing that could top them is if KK wrassled a Grizzly while at cave of the winds....and won!!

Man that's crazy! and Logan's getting married?? man life is marching forward... fast! like Stripling warriors march fast....

Wow, did dad win a new car too? Mom, are you goin be going to Australia? What next! haha so happy!!!

Life here on the mish is fantastic! Great week.... went to the temple with Courtney (the one like Claire) and a ridiculous RM tried to just impress and hit on her the whole time........ killed the Spirit. and boy he was talkin about all sorts of inappropriate stuff in general and even more when on temple grounds.... it was straight up terrible. The RM doesn't even wear his G's.... who is this guy?? But we left him in Oakland.... hahaha and the ride back was super spiritual and man she is gonna get baptized soon.

Really cool experience....... sooo we were contacting on Stanford campus and joking with each other. I kept lockin Lavelua out of the car and this guy walked by and he went to go contact him and I followed after and the guy turns out to be a member and thought God gave him bad revelation and such and didn't want anything to do with the faith. And then we asked for just 1 visit and he agreed but said he was super unoptimistic because he's been through it all before and his dad's a Stake pres and yah. Here the crazy part that Sunday we were talkin to bishop and said a David Christensen called to meet with him and such and it was the same guy!!!! The Rescue is so easy when you have the Spirit! These LA and inactive people only are because they forgot what the Spirit feels like and the happiness it brings and bam in Santa Clara and here it's the same. Bring the Spirit and they do the rest. sooooo coooolllll!!!

I love the zone so much.... A team of missionaries here. Everything is good. No, its actually fantastic. I love it...... every second. The good, the bad, and the ok. Its all great. Time is flying by. I've already been here a month..... that's insane. My mission is flying before my eyes..... it needs to slow down! haha I love it out here too much... I've only got 3 more transfers here and then 1 more area...... AAAAHHHH!!!! that's crazy to think!!!!!!!! I go home in August.... not in 2 Augusts or next August but August. what!! where'd the last year go??? Man its crazy. I love it out here..... every second. Best decision I made with the help of some severe kickin in my chops to get me movin haha ....thanks you yal. man thank you.

Oh crazy last experience..... so went to visit a member from Sunnyvale in the Stanford psychiatric ward.............. 2 steel doors and separate buzzers and getting our packs taken we were in... felt like I entered a prison... There were some crazy people in there and then the guy we met............. thinks he saw Christ and that Christ is evil and he prayed for Satan to be good and free and it happened and alot of shady stuff.. He kept shaking like he was shivering kinda and would have to calm himself down alot to keep from shaking outta his seat. Then at the end, was like you, need to pray to know what I saw was true and we were like no we need to go! It was insane. Then he wouldn't let us leave and whew... someone thinks there Korihor like straight up...

Love yal so much! Maybe Meg we'll be at UVU or USU together or maybe me and Jenna will be at a beach in Santa Cruz kickin Cali trash at beach volleyball. or ya know maybe me and KK will go put bullet proof vests on grizzlies and create invincible bears. Who knows what time will bring especially now. soooo coooll. Meg... pray about it.... Heavenly Father knows where and what you need to be and do. Go to Him:) He answers in His own way and in His own time but He DOES answer.

Love yal!
-Elder McAllister

MOM NOTE:  He finally sent some updated pictures....ok so not really updated since these are from Santa Clara area and he is now in Palo Alto, but you get it! We don't get many, so these were so fun to get.  They were mailed so these are scanned into my computer so I could put them on his blog... the quality looks really bad.  But you get the idea.....

 Carlos Ayala after his endowment (most recent picture because Tyler was able to go for his big day even though he is not in the same area anymore)

 Elder Lavelua tryin to be American (his companion NOW)

 Lewis Davis

 Geo Tkach...going to the Colorado Springs mission...RIGHT NOW!

 The Yuen's...had lunch every Sunday with them...funniest kids ever!

1 comment:

  1. He sounds so happy you can't help but feel happy when you read this! Great to see the pictures too! Yay for the McAllister family!

    ReplyDelete