Friday, November 8, 2013

November 4, 2013

hey yal
So glad to hear about yals week!!!
KK remind me in a year haha
meg you already know mex food is 2nd only to BBQ
Jenna.............what?!(high pitched voice)
haha man I'm glad Halloween was great! that's really creepy you found sis Spencer's mom... haha but hey whateves! haha shes super cool.
So this week was the most insane, long, and stressful week of eternity. I couldn't imagine college finals being this stressful.
Tue we had 3 whitewashed Tongans put into EPA and no phone and full bike, so no way to get a hold of em...... still don't have a phone..... then everyone was looking at me for answers and what the heck! 1st time bein a senior ZL and it was only 1 transfer in the area... the Lord is trying to stretch me like a million feet.... but luckily everyone probably saw I was about to pull out my hair and so they were patient with me and the day after I was like about to puke. I was so stressed.... I was praying and thought how Pres Monson always says he feels our prayers and I'm like.... I don't feel jack.. Then I starting think about yal and how yal pray for me and this electric surge of warmth and peace and calm came and washed the stress right out of me. I since have been happier than a tornado in a trailer park. So amazing, and the zone is so fun! I think I'm earning their trust and we just laugh alllllllll the time!! best ever. I'm so happy all the time now. My stress has been like airdropped into the Pacific Ocean. Well actually, its been givin up to Christ to help pull that yoke with me. I just finally realized I can pull equal weight with Him instead of me all the way and failing.
Oh side story..... met these middle eastern guys who are tight! We talked for like 30 min on University Ave. They were way cool and ended up wanting me to go to the bar with em and then we talked more about the WOW and then they wanted to invite me to go to Israel with em next month.  I was so down!  haha they're cool. A lot more open and accepting than the white people in Cali, that's for sure.
So we got a new STL or basically a sister ZL..... Hermana Billings, man shes amazing! She has revelation for the zone and if the 3 of us can keep in the loop and all things zoneish then boom... this zone's gonna explode. We came up with a goal for 60 baptisms by the end of the year... we're at 37 now. So we'll see how many miracles can be givin and how faithful the zone is. She is a rock star, man so awesome to work with her!
So my comp is E. Fisher.... he's my great grandson. from Hollister and apparently there's a lot of rumors about me being a terrible missionary down there, but that's OK.... no biggy for me.  Just hurt a little. He's such a stiff and blames it on everyone but him and he's just AHHHH .....follows me around like a lost puppy and tries to answer things and be the point man when he knows nothing..... super stressful. Well not really,  just irritating... so I can see why he was put with me so I can break him and rebuild him haha! no bigs.....we had a fantastic chat the other night til like 1am and it really helped I think. I pray for him all the time to strengthen him and how to help him. I really hope he can be happy and himself. That's his biggest thing is.... he's not happy and so he's getting there a little so well see.
E Call is my new trainy and man he is a rock! super motivated and wants to do everything. I love it, he is on fire! and we laugh alll the time!!! love love love him!!
Sorry, gotta go. hope it was a good letter. yal are amazing! Can't wait to see ya at Xmas! Oh as a reward for my stressful week guess whose getting a new Chevy Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!!! USA USA USA I had to fight not to get a stinkin Corolla hahahahah I haven't changed a bit sorry yal hahahaha love you so much..... have a good week
-Elder McAllister
andddddddd so last day I trusted Lavelua to go to a hair cutting place and some non English speaking Asians buzzed off all my hair....... almost allll of it!!!!!!!! what the heck!!! laugh it up hahaha

cake fight on last P day with Lavelua

No comments:

Post a Comment