Man it was a great week.... lots of good stuff and it went fast.
Anyway, yeah in a trio! and its good
except Fisher keeps trying to complete me sentences and it bugsssssss haha but
that's OK..... I'm patient and he's just tryin to be a ZL. So we're getting 2 more
sisters into this zone for a total of 33 missionaries. No biggy right?..... just the
biggest zone in the mission by 9 missionaries lol. its good though.... they all self
govern themselves.
Thanks for the shoes. I'm sure they'll be fantastic! and still haven't gotten
the suit tailored. It'll happen at some point..... the longer I wait, the newer it'll
look when I get home haha.
We picked up a ton of potentials this week...... middle of EPA at 9 at night
isn't scary at all lol... not a missionary at least.
Life is so good out here..... like seriously good. Kinda wish I could just get
released out here and start fresh..... the new me. Who knows what will happen but
right now I am dreading the old drama and the old past that I'll be going back to. That's why I wanna get off to school so quick. Be the me I am now, not the one I
was when I left.
Man, I wish I could write a better letter but everything left my mind. Man, sorry guys.
I'll get yal a twice as good one next week!
Love you all super much and man I just cant wait to see yal at Christmas. Almost 15 months out.... crazy!
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment