Hey yal!
Yes I got the shoes thanks so much! haven't tried em yet. haha
Finally got my suit taken care of
and I go in today to get the final alterations to make it amazing!! haha yal are
gonna see one good lookin missionary comin off that plane hahahahahaha
No way Momma Smith called? haha I spent like 20 min in her house..... that was
it! She's super nice though.... love her!
This week's been rough with all the people leaving for thanksgiving and this
current week will be even tougher but that's ok .....we're stretching and gonna do
some big time goals. 1000+ contacts this week. Probably a mission record, just
saying...
I'm doing so good!!! soooo happy. I love this work.... its just the absolute
best. I love it and I love helping people! ahhhh Can I stay here? Is that
allowed?? hahaha
So this last Saturday I beefed my ankle pretty bad.... swelled up like a
baseball and is all purple and couldn't put much weight on it at all, like
standing hurt a ton! So I realized it was the Lord humbling me to get a
blessing, like my 1st one out here on the mish. And man, 3 days later with a
ankle brace on and I'm back to normal. The Lord is amazing and He loves humbling me
hahahahaha which I'm grateful for...... really grateful for that.
Well this week! oh my gosh!! So we got him a Chinese BoM and so usually we
take all our time answering his confusion of the chapters he read because he
only had an English one and didn't want a Chinese one. Well we go to meet and ask what
questions he has and none!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zero!!!!! he understood it all and felt
the spirit!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! So amazing! He's totally getting baptized soon..... so
happy for him.
The zone is doing miracles too ....our baptisms and key indicators are
soaring!! sky high!! we're pushing for 15 baptisms in Dec. We have 7 dates...... we
can do it! I feel missionaries believe people can get miracles and call em down
but don't necessarily believe they can do it themselves. So we're helping em to
learn that.
Companions are great! We're getting into the swing of things! loving it so
much!
Oh so get this! E. Anderson in my zone offered me a place to live with him
and some other kids that go to USU!!! He is emailing today to solidify it! The
Lord is totally preparing the way for me to go to USU..... I feel it so strongly. I
need to get my application in. Can you look and see what possible scholarships I
can get? The
Lord is just paving the way. I Love it and I Love Him too..... so much. Great great
stuff! Can you believe its been 15months? I was looking at the pictures of me
and Meg from when I left, outside the MTC and I'm like dang that was eons ago....
I'm so old! haha man o man time flies! I'm so excited to see what the Lord blesses
me with next!
Love you all so much! Have a great week!!!! Have a good Turkey day!
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment