Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

hey yal

Wow I am so happy! I love talkin to yal! This week was crazy. E. Call didn't know we eat dinners all day Thanksgiving so he loaded up like 4 plates at the 1st one and practically died the next 2.  So funny!!!!!!!!!!! He was dying. He didn't eat for the next 2 days.  

Our investigator Wei is going to china for a month......... hopefully we can face time him for lessons.

Please apply for me..... I haven't had time to look stuff up! I wanna go to USU so bad. Hopefully E. Anderson has a room open for me cause that'd be sick! The Lord is totally preparing the way for me to go to USU. 

Christmas stuff- a nice football.
                         - some ties
                       - sweaters are now legal with the new dress code rules.
                        -some long sleeve white shirts.
                       - cant think of anything else right now.... thanks for keepin me in mind!

Life is super good. I've got pictures going your way super soon.  Thanks again for the food and package, I love em cookies! 

So I agree, it was pretty cold the other night. I had to put a jacket on when it got down to 45 one night. I can totally see your pain and sadness with the 14 that's comin. hahahahahaha!!! CALIFORNIA baby!! hahahah sorry had to rub that one in a bit.

Transfers comin up the 10th... we'll see how the zone will change..... I'm hoping not much because I love everyone here so much! Its so much fun here.

So we knew all the singles were outta town this week so we just carpet bombed the main citys with contacting and between the 2 sisters and us 3, we talked to 1400+ people about the gospel in a week. Pretty sweet..... the WC of both wards were super impressed and hopefully they realize they are slacking in giving us people to teach.  

You guys are awesome! Went to print pictures off today and saw all the pictures you put on my card when you sent it back! only super small versions of em but hey it was cool to see!!

I love it here so much! I wish things wouldn't change. My life right now is perfect..... absolutely perfect.

Love you all so much! 23 days til Christmas. My last Christmas out here.......!!! what?!? SEE you all then!

-Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment