Hey Yal,
.......GOT MY NEW CHEVY CRUZE!!!! SEE YA JAPANESE TINFOIL!! oh man is so
awesome I totally want one if I cant afford a truck. its saweeet!!!!!! I like am
worried about it when we lock it up for the night and go in our apartment. like
I just love that car! haha its so nice... in fact I get to drive it as soon as
I'm done here! heck YES!!!!! hahaha so happy. aint drivin a prius anymore!
Speakin of cars, it was sweet ....we were down at the mission office and
President has taken over the whole church parking lot with crown vics like 30 of
em. The ward has to park down in the neighborhoods, its hilarious! A few of us
convoyed a bunch to different mechanic shops and it was hilarious because they
were ex cop cars so they had the bumpers and spotlights still. So funny all the
people were slowing down near us. hilarious!
Yes as we got in my beloved chevy today, the UPS guy stopped and so we sat
for a few minutes and boom there it was!!! so happy!! haha thanks so much... can't
wait to open it! and I wont open all the presents early like I may or may not have
done last year...... haha whoops!
Yeah so church is canceled for 2 weeks, so we're gonna try and mooch off
everyone elses dinners and such haha we might be dead in the water for a few
weeks... but I got my Chevy so its all mickey mouse.
So we met with all the family ward bishops and got a huge lists of LA to visit
now which should hopefully keep us busy. hopefully.
Its getting super cold here..... like a wet cold that cuts to the bone... its
ridiculous... Colorado isn't cold at all compared to this nonsense! but that's
ok, I've got my Chevy :) she keeps me warm! haha
Fish is turning out of his shell which is good..... slowly. but some times he
comes out of his shell too much and says some really out there things at
dinners....... and everyone gets quiet and looks at him and then we all bust out
laughing its funny. He's really tryin to fit in and I know the zone is really
starting to trust him and such so its good.
Call's now in PA1st so we still get to see him but not like it used to be.
every things quieter now lol.
We have no dinners for the week after this and the one after that.... haha
its ridiculous! singles ward is a ghost town!
The zone's going over to our old Bishops for Christmas breakfast which
should be super fun... we'll probably Skype there unless a better opportunity comes
up.... its Palo Alto so I assume its better wifi for a 7 mil dollar home. just
guessing lol..... their roads are terrible though.
Love you all so much!! Learned in church if our faith isn't being
challenged, its decaying and not growing. So hard times are good :) Love you all .....
keep the faith
Hurrah for Israel!
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment