Hey yal,
Really hard week. There's just no work here! 2 investigators and 1 was outta
town... how stressful but the wards are doing well. Members are really starting
to want to talk to us so that's a good start. Life here is crazy fast pace, but I
love every second of it. Just got back from Gilroy and got my new suit. Looks
pretty fly.... its like brownish and its saweet! Gotta wait for the pants to come in
though and then get it fitted. Store didn't have the stuff. Plus we visited a
lady in Hardy's old area of Morgan hill.... she gave me a fishing blanket and some
food.... it was sooooo nice. I just met her! really cool.
We stacked out dressers and made bunk beds... too super fun! Fisher's scared he
will fall off. its pretty funny.
The zone grew by 2 sisters today..... that's always fun.... more to look over. Plus
AP exchanges tonight to tomorrow..... grrrrr. APs are to grouchy and strict. haha
oh well I guess. I just don't like leaving my area because then idk whats going
on with it. but that's OK.... I;ll go down to SJ tonight.
Well 1 of our investigators is coming along slowly. He comes from mainland
china and doesn't know what God is. So that's interesting but pretty fun too. He's
getting there. Fishers OK..... tries to take over things but I don't mind it, besides
it being annoying lol but I let him and I think he's starting to feel happy with
himself. idk cant tell. Call is amazing super funny and the chillest greenie I've
seen round. super cool stuff.
got a new Toyota....................................................not
happy.........................................................and its
white....... looks like a girls car....... and its not American...... oh well. Only cool thing is bluetooth and a back up cam. oh well I tried trading for my
beloved Chevy Cruze but it didn't happen.
Man its freezing up here. The ocean to the west and the bay to the east. This place freezes over......... its ridiculous!
Life is so good. I love it. Love the zone...... the mission........ the area (wish it
had more work though) and yeah. Good good stuff.
Love yal.... hope ya have a good week!
-Elder McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment