Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 10, 2014

Hey Yal!

Man that is so sad to hear about Ashleigh..... she was so cool. I hope her families takin it well. Man that is crazy.... the Lord has need for her for the work of Salvation on the other side...

ahhhhhhhhhh I'm going to college!!!!!!! what???!??!?!?!? that's insane!!! i love too how it said i wasn't smart enough for the major i picked haha but I'm still in!!!! heck yes!!!!! soooo happppyyyyy. texted like 20 mish that go there as soon as i read it!!! heck yes!!!! so excited!!

Meg your a stud way to go! and Man ready to rock Utah State together?!?!? heck yes!!

Love this family ward! Its hard but that's OK.... we make due and sometimes starve hahaha but its all good. So Cali has been in a huge drought this year. Least amount of rain in like 151 yrs or something. The Catholics are fasting, the Hindus are praying and this Fast Sunday the area 70 over Cali set for our fast for rain....... the rain came. what?!? How cool! Its been pouring buckets since too. So we are definitely being blessed by God and he definitely is answering our prayers! So cool to see the hand of God in our lives. That also means we get soaked! haha alot! Luckily that north face jacket and my backpack are water proof and work awesomely! haha so I'm stayin mostly dry.

So we gave talks yesterday for sac meeting and it went pretty well. Our dinner calender tells the tale! We went from 2 a week to like 4 so we doubled! So that means we are slowly winning their trust and love and support!! So exciting. We have this ward loving us. People just come up and talk for like 15 min to us about anything and everything. They love us! if only they would love missionary work and help us out! That's OK they are busy i guess. well its not really OK, but in there minds it is!

So cool seeing an Apostle of Christ. Man he left an Apostolic blessing on the mission and us and you could just feel the power behind it. So cool. He's alot shorter than I'd think, but he has one heck of a handshake haha must be all that Spirit he has with him. One thing cool is he testified he knew the Saviors Voice.... that's insane!!  President Watkins is letting his emotions get to him alot lately. Seems like now every time he talks, he breaks down. He used to never do that. I guess its just cause he's getting to the end of his ropes.... so mad he leaves 6 weeks before me..... oh well.  Love him so much! He is a fantastic guy and really perfect for this group of missionaries. We are the #1 mission in the work..... we're told by literally everyone in the leadership that comes to us. So I'm starting to believe it. E. Cook was blown away by all that we do and most of his remarks were thanking us for it.  So cool! CTR...... Chosen To Represent! haha love it here.

Glad you enjoyed that MM.... here's another..... its E. Bednar's on Light. soooo goood! 

So last week we had a super good week! We worked so hard and man the work is takin off! From what the ward council tells us, we are making friends with inactives that HT and VT couldn't dream of making. So we are totally blessed that were able to get into those homes and teach and testify of the Savior and Prophecy blessings to them if they commit to the things Heavenly Father has asked of them.

The Sacrament has become so real to me. sooo real. I Love every Sunday because I get to feel the Spirit of Repentace and change to become more like Christ. I love it. so good! 

Sonenstahl is a champ..... literally best comp I've had. Well Ketywan was super awesome too so idk its a toss up! but seriously we are rockin it here and loving every second of it! So much fun and man I'm just loving it here yal. Pres is gonna have to get a crowbar to pry me outta this ward. It ain't happenin. haha I've learned on my mission and seeing other missionaries that you can focus on the negatives and let em eat you alive and keep you in the dumps.... ooooorrrr you can look just at the positives and drive em home and be so happy and love the moment and boom way better and happier and healthier too haha love it so much! 

You guys are amazing! Love yal so much! Keep up all that you do. Don't stop prayin for me. I'm a weak servant and need every prayer I can get to strengthen me and help me to have the Spirit with me.

love yal so much!
Go Aggies!

-E. Mc

No comments:

Post a Comment