Hey yal!
So really really good week! man it was awesome but
1st to answer your email!
So I'm super stoked to get track updates! Go get em sisters! Seriously go all out! Track will be fun! Meg's gonna average
100+ and I know you don't like my tips buttttttttttttt watch videos of throwers
and analyze how they throw and such to help you with your form:) That's all I'll
say the whole season I promise!! ok dang 1 more.... throw throw throw! best
practice!
Jenna, sorry, got no help for ya on jumpin. pivot your foot
and push off like your taking off to the moon! Practice high jump on a
volleyball net and you should get your spikes down and high jump :)
hahahaha
So that's my plan with the bike..... just use it here and sell
her here to a missionary! Should work out perfectly if the Lord wills it so. Specially with all the sisters taking up the cars haha!
My ankle
was getting really good then in a wrestling match I got it slammed on the
corner of the bed frame and the pain all came back hahaha so the pain's still bad
butttttttt I'm doin therapy and Sis. Carlson is on me too tellin me to keep on it
haha. She's super loving and helping keep me from messing it up again! She's
awesome!
ahhhh mom!!!! What are you doing talking about my release
date!!!! haha don't get me more trunky than I am hahahaha the mission sends my
travel papers home and such 2 transfers before I go home. so that'll be the
official. haha don't remind me!! I love it out here toooo much!
So
this week was boss! loved it!
So for my amazing district, we were down by
tons # wise with our monthly goals and this past week was the last week to hit
em. So we went ham! absolutely ham and it was awesome to see em stretch and we
used our district meeting to make a plan on how to do it.... it was so cool to see
everyone step up and use there strengths and really work hard for the others. Reminded me a little of Holland's talk, we are all enlisted the part where he's
like...
"This is a life-and-death contest we are in, young men, so I am
going to get in your face a little, nose to nose, with just enough fire in my
voice to singe your eyebrows a little—the way coaches do when the game is close
and victory means everything. . . . So we need young men already on the team to
stay on it and stop dribbling out of bounds just when we need you to get
in the game and play your hearts out! . . . .I ask for a stronger and more
devoted voice, a voice not only against evil and him who is the personification
of it, but a voice for good, a voice for the gospel, a voice for God. Brethren
of all ages, unbind your tongues and watch your words work wonders in the lives
of those “who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find
it.”
We all were pumped! We went ham and talked to everyone we
could and it was amazing! I seriously loved last week and was so tired when
Sunday night came round .....oh buddy my feet were dun. so dun... hahaha but it was
worth it and my amazing district called down the powers of heaven and performed
miracles in the lives of these people. It was inspiring and motivating!ahhhhhh
love it !!! so much! So we're gonna have a super fun DM this week!
Plus just to add to awesomeness, my amazing Menlo Park zone.... where
my heart is with those missionaries..... is leading the mission in baptisms like
crazy! Their at 12 already this year! killlin it! So happy for them, it is
amazing to see the work miracles in that zone! ahhh Do you realized how amazing
these miracles are?!?!? its crazy! The Lord is so engaged in people lives. He is
hastening his work.... He is moving his church forward and man we as members are
about to be part of the steamroller or part of the pavement. That's how the work
is moving. Hope we all are on that steamroller! I love this work. oh man it is
so amazing! Can I just stay out here? Is that allowed?? haha I'd be totally OK
with that. Its amazing out here. ahhhhhhhhhh love this. I can't even describe
how amazing it is....how much I don't want to leave... how much it hurts my soul when
people don't accept our message and how happy I am when someone makes a covenant
with our Father in Heaven or renews them through the sacrament after 10 yrs of
inactivity. Oh man. Its the best. Nothing can compare.... nothing.....zero. It is
truly remarkable.
No comments:
Post a Comment