Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hey Yal, 

Sorry yal are sick.... that's super not fun! but hey at least no school right?? that's a positive right?? haha hope yal get better soon.

The weather has warmed up and has been super hot the past few days like touchin 80 plus....with daylight savings its warmer later so we love not having to pack our jackets into our bags.

New bike is fantastic! Except when I got it the color was nasty brown so $10 in spray paint and some newspaper later and its now Aggie's colors haha with deep dish rims. It's super sick... bull horn handlebars... its legit. I can outrun the bike police! Yeah no joke there's fat white cops on bikes here... soooo funny to see em huff and puff around. Its a super nice bike though love it so much!! Thanks for the money for it! I forgot my camera so I'll send a pic next week.

Got possible work in Logan! E. Call, my son, has family that owns ranches outside Logan so I'm working on seein if they need hired help through the school year and then I'll talk to pres this week about stuff too. 

This week was like 50 years long..... it was ridiculous! Transfers and meetings galor and it was a little crazy but!!! E. Housekeeper and Jackson from my MTC group are now in the zone so the 3 of us will all go home together from here! We got a new sister to help cover the ward too... shes got lil dog syndrome but that's OK. I mean she is only 4.9 anyway. Glad your not that short huh Meg? hahahaha

Got an email from Lavelua already.... he's doing really good. He basically tried to convert each airport he was in.... it was hilarious to hear about it! but life is good for him... he's lovin it.

This week super long but we had fun too. This area's hard cause we've literally gone through the entire ward list and not many want us to come back even active members can't have us over lol like not even for a lil lesson let alone dinner. ahhhhhhhhhhhh this week I woulda snapped if Sonenstahl and I didn't have so much fun haha. but we just keep movin along. tryin new things and hope something will come of it. Almost lost Javier to drugs again........... he's slipping fast :/ don't know what the Lord is teaching us but we'll figure it out in His time :) 

So this week we had the best service of my mish! We built a playground! from start to finish! with Home Depot and the San Jose Sharks! I got a sweet shirt and they put signed hockey pucks in the mulch and I found one! Heck yes!! Super cool stuff but I literally mixed 600LB easy of concrete by wheelbarrow and shovel. It was sweet.... I love manual labor and now I'm an expert at concrete! That stuff is legit! plus an awesome workout too ;) So fun!  There was 20ish missionaries there and maybe 40 others from the community so we had good face time with the community. It was so fun. soooo awesome!!!! loved it.... I got so dirty and oh man just the best day! Got L&L BBQ after to top if off and man what a good day. loved it!!!

The mission is awesome! Love every second of it! Its the best! Everyone needs to go on one, even none members. They need missions cause they are so fun and helpful to kiddos. Life is super good. Like beyond good. Like extremely good. Like the best!

Weather's looking pretty warm this week upper 60s and low 70s.... I'm excited! 

Can't think of much else but volleyball and the beach right now haha I want to go to Santa Cruz super bad right now! Hopefully soon! Love yal.... feel better and I'll talk to ya next week!

-E. McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment