Hey yal,
Man thanks for the long email.... it was so good to hear all about the week! Way to go sisters... don't look back leave it all on the track! yal are doing great
and the season just started! Keep it up and yal be letterin and rockin the medal
stand in no time! Sorry about the colds.... I'm also hurtin here because the fluke
heat that we have the plants are putting off lots of pollen and bad junk the
smart people say. So I was wondering if you could send some Zyrtec from Costco
to me? cause I'm on Benadryl and it works til like 6pm and I'm dyin for the rest
of the night. That would be so helpful seeing how I'm outside all day!
The beach was awesome! I love it so much. If I could take it with me in a
suitcase I would. So much fun and the weather was absolutely perfect!
I'm in Moorpark Ward here in Saratoga Stake. We cover just south of the 280
and down to Prospect all around Saratoga Road. Its a super small area... takes 10
min to bike from top to bottom when we really huff it and hit the lights
good. Its a good ward.... just lots of old people and maybe like 10 strong families
and that's it.
Funniest thing ever! Had dinner with the Posts...their kids are hilarious! They were actin like dinosaurs and chasing me and I grabbed like a plastic bat
and was waving it around. So the boy Taylor sees a watering can and grabs it and
lifts it over his head to throw it and gets drenched!!! It was sooooo funny! Man I was dying of laughter. Those parents gotta be laughin like every day with
those kiddos. Its hilarious and she makes some amazing chocolate chip
cookies.
haha I scratched some of the black finish so I took a sharpie to it. As
well as my shoes lol ...the finish has pealed off and so I just sharpie in the
brown hahahaha its redneck and Mcgyver for sure but it works! I'm trying to have
all my clothes coast me in to the end. My pants are so ripped and torn and shirts
are dropping everyday haha but they're hanging in there mostly. I think I can pull
through.
Clarke will be Clarke and I will be me and I'm happy. Things only bug me
for like a day at most. learned the 10 10 10 rule. Will it matter in 10 min,
will it matter in 10 days? Will it matter in 10 years? Most cases don't make it
past the 2nd one.
E. Jackson says hes coming to USU with me now so he says winter semester
but I'm trying to talk him into the fall. we'll see.
Today for pday we moved a lady the whole day! Its crazy.... shes Fijian and her
grandma died in Fiji so get this - we started moving at 10 didn't get done til 430
and her flight left at 5 outta SF..... idk if she made it. Hopefully. It was
cool though... we all had a good time and proved out man cards but fitting it all
in a tiny uhaul and doing it all ourselves basically. We had to move a fridge by
itself after the big load so we only had little bungee cords too no tiedowns or
straps..... the Lord definitely helped keep that fridge in place and not falling
and smashing the door. It was a good pday no sports or seeing other
missionaries but its all good :) Shes got the cutest lil girl too... she pulled the
door down on her and luckily E. Ayotte somehow got across the room and pushed it
away from her before it smashed... whew Lord looking out again. he is
everywhere!
Wish I could write more but we just gotta run to dinner. Only had a few min
today cause the move. Hope yal have a good week.... kick some trash at track for me! Oh and can you send out a baseball glove? There's some kids that want to play
catch with us. anywho love yal and wish the best for ya! Temple in 2 weeks heck
yes!
-E.McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment