Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 21, 2014

hey yal.
 
Crazy week and just like you said I like it now and guess what.... I got transferred. I'm in Moorpark in Saratoga now and full bike and a DL sooo at some point I'll need some money to get a bike. We're currently walking because my comp Elder Sohnenstal got his stolen. crazy. I'm so stress free.... no worries other than turn this dead area around and break the ZLs who are full of total ridiculousness.... it'll be good. I'm happy and excited. Might be my last area...... scary!!! The zone's real broken and the missionaries are super not unified so we'll see what we can do. E. Peki Paki who came out with me is here so we'll get it whipped up. I'm excited. My comps 3 months into his mission and trained by e. Bills... a rock missionary I served with in Santa Clara. I'm pretty excited to just get down and work. I love being the underdog and blowing peoples caboose's....  no real teaching pool and not much support from the ward so we'll switch it around.....just like Santa Clara was. Oh I finally heard from Ketywan too! sooo good to hear from him and his broken English. Love that guy.
 
Had a BBQ yesterday for going away and I burnt the burgers.... dang it. Shoulda paid more attention to dad when he'd do it.
 
So happy to be back in a family ward. I miss kids so much, probably because I'm still one but yeah they are awesome!!
 
Sorry its short..... totally outta time..... running like crazy. See ya next Monday.
 
 -Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment