Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27, 2014

hey yal,

no tablets or anything but E. Cook from the 12 is coming on the 8th! that'll be cool! 

This week has been crazyyyyyyyyyyy in Moorpark ward which is like a branch its so small. But it is great! Not because of the ward or anything but because of the challenge it brings! I need to be stretched and divinely transferred here where the Lord knew I could stretch. Love it here! but man am i sore..... hahaha  The Lord gave us our 1st investigator in forever and he came to church already!! So awesome!! He's so perfect.... his names Javier. He's so cool. Love it so much here. Remembered there's a guy in Santa Clara ward that makes bikes and so I talked to him and he can hook me up with a devent single speed for about 150 bones. which is super cheap compared to what bikes usually go. plus since I know him I could probably knock it down a bit! So that's cool. I'm riding another elders bike now and I almost crashed about a thousand times haha his back brakes don't work and so E. Sonenstahl slammed on the brakes and I had to stop fast and my backs didn't work so I hit the fronts outta reaction and almost did a 360 hahahahaha man only on bikes haha so funny.

I'm so happy to be in a family ward and plus love being released from ZL.... life is so much easier. sooooo much easier but that is the Lord telling me to focus more on the area not missionaries like I did in Menlo. Man I still miss those missionaries... those are my brothers and sisters... they are amazing. I love them so much. President wrote me a letter and told me he was thankful for all I did in Menlo so I'm at peace with not having 4 transfers there. The Lord just needed me elsewhere. its good. I'm happy. so happy. even when people yell at us to get off there porch its good. I just eat it up! ahhhhh why is my mission ending! this sucks! 7 months......... 29 Sundays. Leange le Ulu!! 

This zone here is super broken... like no one does anything or really truly loves each other so hopefully me and Pekipaki will fix that. He came out with me. The zls have something up there chops. but that's OK, they'll get humbled quick.

Man I can't believe it.... I'm in my last area.............. this is the last place I'll know before I go home.... what?!? danger Will Robinson danger.... its crazy. I cant believe it.... time is just zipping by at the speed of light. its already February..... what???!?! Slow this train down why is it in full throttle.... man crazy...

You guys are awesome. I love you guys so much. haha I love getting random memories of all of us pop into my head and all. So awesome. I'm excited to come home but I love my mission. Its a weird thought. really weird feeling.

Man oh man mission life is one heck of a ride. haha wouldn't trade this experience for the life of me. couldn't buy it off me. its the best.ahhh man I'm so happy. you have no idea.. everything is working out just perfectly. Love my God.  He's the best. and trust him.  gosh life is so good. cant wait to see how the rest turns out.

love yal so much! have a super sweet week.
-E. McAllister


No comments:

Post a Comment