Hey yal,
Sounds like an awesome week! Yeah that was my Christmas Present from Sis.
Salima from Samoa... she's the coolest sister in the zone. She had all brothers and
we just give each other the hardest time and its hilarious, absolutely hilarious.
I love that ellai its bomb. My hope is I get released as ZL and go into the poly
program. lol its a stretch but never know when the Lords in charge!
Oh so checked the transfers. Its actually the 5th of Aug.... lost 2 weeks
somehow. idk. So one of those 2 dates. Can you believe that.... this year I won't
be a full time missionary...... that's crazy....super crazy..
The wards back! so we finally have dinners too which is magnificent! Love
food and especially free food! So awesome.
Made my resolutions this year... coast.... haha jk I ain't coastin but
really working on "find when I teach and teach when I find". Funny experience.... the
Lord wanted me to learn. We were talking to people up University Ave. and I was
passin cards out and not really being received well and handed one to this girl
at the corner, then went to cross the street and it randomly went red so I
couldn't cross. Which was weird and I looked at her and was like.... I should talk
to her cause she was reading the card. And then I shook it off and then I was
like no! I gotta talk to her so I did. Talked about God for a few minutes and
boom she wants to learn more! Heck yes! Lord opened my eyes like He usually
does. It was awesome! Score one for Israel.
We're doing a total overhaul of the area. Every former investigator, every
less active, every person alive! Its gonna be awesome! I love it and the Lord
will hopefully bless us with an investigator to teach!
I love the zone so much! They are just fantastic. If I could make a company
and hire all of em, it would be saweet! They're the best and I'm gonna be super sad
when I gotta leave.
Oh called SS and they said my card wasn't affected and I actually didn't
use it at Target haha so I guess I used my MSF card. Lord works in mysterious
ways!
yeah I'm stayin warm... 75`s for most the afternoon and when the sun goes
down it gets a little chill.
Everyone is telling me I'm the next AP and I'm super not happy about it... I
don't get what everyone sees that would make me an AP but apparently to them I'm
a prime candidate.. no bueno! AP= no mish work. just office stuff..... I'm
perfectly fine with being a ZL or even a regular missionary. Guess we'll see in
2 weeks.
Love yal! Hope you have a great week!
-E. McAllister


No comments:
Post a Comment